Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Comparation! [OT!]

  1. #1
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Compare yourselves to my physical stats!

    Weight: 8 1/2 stone (or 55kgs if you want)

    Height: just under 6 feet (how do rulers work again?)

    Blood Type: Mystery~ wooo~ (i don't know)

    Strength: Not much...

    Length of Hair: roughly 12 inches

    Current length of nails: 1/2 an inch

    Sight: shit!

    Hearing: excellent

    Mental health: Skips around sanity and insanity. Mone!

    Penis length: Doubt you want to know, but big, very big. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Chest: of drawers

    Now compare yourselves to perfection!!

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 18, 2004 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Mone Classy Bloke ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
    [q]Compare yourselves to my physical stats!

    Weight: 8 1/2 stone (or 55kgs if you want)

    160 Pounds.

    Height: 6 1/4 feet

    6 foot 5 inches

    Blood Type: Mystery~ wooo~ (i don't know)

    Nor do I

    Strength: Not much...

    Mediocre, but I'm working on it.

    Length of Hair: roughly 12 inches

    Five inches. It's too long.

    Current length of nails: 1/2 an inch

    Non-existant

    Sight: shit!

    20/15 (Am I the only computer user that has good eyes on this planet?)

    Hearing: excellent

    Sharp

    Mental health: Skips around sanity and insanity. Mone!

    Fine. (since when is this a physical stat? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    Penis length: Doubt you want to know, but big, very big. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Bigger.

    Chest: of drawers

    Flat, a bit hairy.

    Now compare yourselves to perfection!![/q]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Wee...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 18, 2004 05:15 PM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's my data...

    Weight: 71.5 Kg

    Height: 1.77 meters

    Blood Type: Red XD (I don't know.)

    Strength: Average

    Length of Hair: 2 to 4 cm

    Current length of nails: Around 1 cm

    Sight: Crappy, unless I'm wearing my glasses or contact lens (in that case, pretty good)

    Hearing: Slightly below average (I'm pretty good at detecting subtle music variations/instruments/noises, and pretty bad when trying to understand people talking at low volumes)

    Mental health: I don't know. People say I'm pretty smart. I tend to have a good amount of common sense, and keep calm. But I have Albedo-ish ideas (NOT related to little girls though).

    Penis length: 19.5 cm (circumference is about 15 cm)

    Chest: Normal


    More data:

    Agility: Low (meesa... clumsy)

    Flexibility: High

    Running speed: Very high

    Endurance at sports: Below average

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weight: 156lbs

    Height: 5'7

    Blood Type: B, as in best

    Strength: Enough

    Length of Hair: 1-2 in

    Current length of nails: 3/4 in

    Sight: I see you......

    Hearing: practically deaf, since Im always listening to music with my water-proof MP3 player.

    Mental health: Invalid

    Penis length: Wouldnt you like to know?

    Chest: Steal-plate

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3-4 inch nails.

    Tell me, that's like 10 cm

    |______________________________________| (approx, at 1280x1024)

    These are your nails?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 18, 2004 07:51 PM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3/4 inches, not 3-4. 3/4 = .75

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Ah. I seemed to overlook it. Sorry.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My penis is so big clowns climb out of it when I come.

    My dick is so big, popcorn now comes in small, med. large, and my dick.


    I can go on all day if you all want.

    ---B.j.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •